As an IB World School, ISK Tirol feels compelled, in line with its mission statement, to support particularly talented and committed students in addition to awarding social scholarships. Therefore, the school owner "FH Kufstein Tirol-Privatstiftung", in cooperation with the school management, is again awarding several performance based scholarships this year. Students of the upper school who distinguish themselves by special performance in their school career are cordially invited to apply.
- Student attends the 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade of ISK Tirol (upper school).
- Excellent school results in the previous school years or very good results in the current school year.
- Extracurricular commitment
- Special musical, athletic, artistic or similar talents/abilities
- Application is endorsed and supported by form teacher
- Submission of an application, including any enclosures, to the class president/principal by 1 p.m. on June 2, 2023.
A committee consisting of the school owner, the school and management board and teacher representatives will decide on the awarding of the scholarship by the end of June. The award ceremony will take place on Monday of the last week of school (July 3) in the banquet hall.